пятница, 6 апреля 2018 г.

A bit late for a Christmas post, isn't it?
Unfortunately I got some problems with my laptop and I couldn't access my blog folder. But now I finally got an opportunity to tell you about the very first Polish Lolita Tea Party which took place in the capital of Poland - Warsaw and was devoted to Christmas. 
Since I live in Cracow I had to take a train to get to Warsaw which was a bit of adventure but luckily I managed to find the restaurant and come there on time

To be honest, I saw much more people than I expected and it was a great surprise for me. I met so many interesting people and I was glad to meet all these beautiful members of Polish lolita community and make friendsEveryone was dressed so nicely and the interior of the restaurant created a real Christmas mood. There were some Christmas decorations and a big gorgeous Christmas tree with fairy lights and presents under it

There were several activities, for example there was a bring&buy point open during the whole event, gift exchange and a raffle where were 3 winners who could win a skirt from LadySloth, a handmade lolita art and (if I remember right) stickers. Moreover, every guest got a set of presents: a tote bag from LadySloth, 4 LadySloth postcards, 2 handmade postcards and a magnet





For meals there were 2 options: vegetarian and meat. For vegetarians spinach dumplings were served and for the others meat ones. As a dessert there was a set of different sweets and cakes. And of course unlimited tea! Because it is a tea party, right?


My outfit for the party:


Dress: BTSSB
Underskirt: Son Sofii
Bag, headdress: TaoBao
Shoes: Antaina
Accessories: mostly handmade 


I honestly don't like red colour but it is such a Christmas vibe!

After dinner and cakes everyone took a professional picture in front of this beautiful Christmas Tree! By the way, in the second picture I am with my internet friend Choccolita


Unfortunately I don't really like the face retouching, it looks kinda unnatural, but the pictures itself are pretty. And here you can see how tall I am!

In the end there was a "best coordination" contest! It was nice to hear about everyone's outfit!


The tea party was hold in both English and Polish languages so it was never a problem to communicate with others. Moreover, I was not the only foreign guest, there was also a girl from my Russian community and one girl from Germany. I hope next year we will see even more foreigners there!

And here is a VLOG from the meet up so check it out to see more!


Thank you! 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Pink Bow Tie Pink Bow Tie
ブログ・スイッチ
Elegant Rose - Working In Background